Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe Named One of the 19 Most Incredible Cars Money Can Buy
The critics at Men’s Health know good design when they see it. Their list of the 19 Best Cars Money Can Buy was recently released, and the Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe is a top choice They praise the Alfa Romeo’s all-aluminum engine and lightweight design, which took the car from 0 to 60 mph in just 4.1 seconds.
Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe Highlights
It’s not surprising to us that the handcrafted Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe would attract such attention, since it’s engineered to do just that, with features like:
- Turbocharged Engine: The 4C is powered by a 1.7L turbocharged direct-injection 4-cylinder motor that generates 237 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque.
- Twin Clutch Transmission: The Alfa TCT 6-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters provides a responsive, intuitive driving experience.
- Carbon Fiber: The lightweight Alfa Romeo makes extensive use of carbon fiber in the roof, flag mirrors, and front fascia to reduce weight without sacrificing strength.
- Drive Mode Selector: The four-mode Alpha Dynamic, Natural, All-weather (DNA) Drive mode selector gives drivers the ability to customize their driving experience based on driving conditions and driver preference.
- Premium Audio: The 4C provides an immersive audio experience with an available Alpine Premium Audio system featuring two tweeters, to mid-woofers, a subwoofer, and an eight-channel amplifier.
Test Drive the Alfa Romeo 4C Today!
Explore the power and features of the Alfa Romeo 4C coupe and see for yourself why Men’s Health magazine thinks this car will be a winner for your drives around Chicago and Naperville. Contact Bettenhausen Alfa Romeo or visit in Tinley Park to test drive the 4C and learn more about the financing options available.